2. After #1 is completed…you need to secure Medical/Travel insurance that covers COVID-19 medical costs, full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions, and air medical evacuation. We recommend you utilize APEX TRAVEL INSURANCE as they are an insurance company based in the Turks and Caicos Islands with a full understanding of the insurance requirements and their rates are quite reasonable.
3. Completed a health screening questionnaire and Travel Authorization Form (https://travelauthorisation.turksandcaicostourism.com/public/)
Final step, print out all your documents, including:
- COVID-19 PCR negative test result
- Summary page of your travel insurance
- Approved Travel Authorization form
Having these documents printed helps the health, immigration, and customs officials process your entry much quicker than reviewing email correspondence on your mobile phone (and they appreciate your preparedness).