The Government of Turks and Caicos requires visitors complete the following steps to enter the country:
- You must have completed a COVID-19 PCR test with a negative result (not positive for COVID) within 5 days of your arrival in Providenciales
- You must purchase traveler insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance. TCI Assured recommends the following companies: Travelex, Seven Corners, Tripmate, HTH World Wide, Alliaz Global Assistance, Generali Insurance, Global Rescue, HDI Global
- You must complete an online health screening questionnaire available here: https://travelauthorisation.turksandcaicostourism.com/public/
- Finally, bring printed copies of your negative COVID test result, traveler insurance and your TCI Assured approval form for examination at the airport upon arrival. Doing this from your phone causes delays and you will no longer be the most popular person arriving at the airport.
- It’s Highly Recommended In The Rare Event You Need To Cancel Your Trip And You Are Not Entitled To A Refund.
- Allianz Travel Insurance offers trip insurance to cover cancellations that normally would not entitle you to a refund.